American Tactical Arms
ATA19 Badger Stripped Slide w/Optic CutAmerican Tactical Arms
The ATA19 Badger slide is CNC machined from American 416R Stainless Steel. The slides are made to extremely specific tolerances, ensuring proper fit and function of your Glock 19 gen 3/gen4* or P80 build. The Badger allows for consistent barrel lockup to enhance accuracy, while the window cuts lighten the slide, aiding in less felt recoil. This allows for faster follow up shots and enhanced performance. The large top window is also compatible with ported barrels.
A high performing slide is meaningless if the user cannot properly handle and maneuver it in a stressful environment. That is why we added angled side serrations. This allows for maximum grip, ensuring the user can manipulate the slide with ease, regardless of grip location preference.
- Lower ejection port to assist in ejection of casing
- Match grade, tight tolerances that are more specific than factory grade
- Light weight, improves accuracy and performance
- Front and rear side serrations for maximum grip and slide manipulation
- H-series cerakote for increased durability and corrosive resistance
*Gen 4 slide adaptor required & sold separately
I purchased a P80 G19 kit from Rockey Brass with this slide. Everything went together as it should. It shot solid and accurate for 250 rounds so far. I mounted a Holosun 507 and it fit perfectly. All in all I’m impressed with the looks, feel, and performance of this slide.
This is a well built slide.