American Tactical Arms
ATA17 Badger Stripped Slide w/Optic CutAmerican Tactical Arms
The ATA17 Badger slide is CNC machined from American 416R Stainless Steel. The slides are made to extremely specific tolerances, ensuring proper fit and function on your Glock 17 Gen3, P80 (PF940Cv2), Glock 17 Gen4*/Gen5*. Our new ambidextrous slide release allows for increased model compatibility.
The Badger allows for consistent barrel lockup to enhance accuracy, while the window cuts lighten the slide, aiding in less felt recoil. This allows for faster follow up shots and enhanced performance. The large top window is also compatible with ported barrels.
A high performing slide is meaningless if the user cannot properly handle and maneuver it in a stressful environment. That is why we added angled side serrations. This allows for maximum grip, ensuring the user can manipulate the slide with ease, regardless of grip location preference.
- Lower ejection port to assist in ejection of casing
- Match grade, tight tolerances that are more specific than factory grade
- Light weight, improves accuracy and performance
- Front and rear side serrations for maximum grip and slide manipulation
- H-series cerakote for increased durability and corrosive resistance
- Screws Diameter/Thread Size - #6-32 (not included)
- Glock 17 Gen 3 and Polymer 80 PF940V2
- Glock 17 Gen 4* - Must use gen 3 parts kit. The Strike Industries Slide Adapter Plate is not required but is recommended for cosmetic purposes. See the link below for the adapter: